Saturday, June 18, 2011

short hair with red tips

images hair short christina red short hair with red tips. Tips on Caring For A Wig
  • Tips on Caring For A Wig



  • Jaime
    09-14 11:35 AM
    Guys EVERYBODY needs to come to DC, there are few valid excuses not to attend! Many people are flying from far-flung places and making this sacrifice for you. You need to make a sacrifice for them too!!!!





    wallpaper Tips on Caring For A Wig short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • chaukas
    05-15 05:14 PM
    Sometime ago , I had seen Jack Welch's comments on this ( the last page in Business Week ) where he had mentioned that he respected people who have an online MBA bcoz of the fact that these people were handling a family , kids , a full time job and education, no mean feat ... and that he did not consider their MBA less than another MBA.

    To the person, who commented about their CIO being from Univ of Phoenix, I worked at a biotech where the CFO was an MBA from Golden Gate University ... You don't want to know where the company went.





    short hair with red tips. Suit and Short Red Hair at
  • Suit and Short Red Hair at



  • nb_des
    03-17 01:20 PM
    As i said, eb3 to eb2 porting is not easy....Unless, there is very strong case, like applicant having US Masters degree but employer filed in EB3 for reasons they only know....

    Read this story...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13810
    My PD is Dec 2004 EB2, and personally I was also under the impression that EB2 would move fast but based on data in and some of the polls in IV I believe there are still large number of EB2 pending approval.





    2011 short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • eb3_nepa
    02-13 01:01 PM
    Logicliffe i agree with you.

    I think the Aim of IV should be to make the ENTIRE process of the GC quick and painless and abt 2.5 to 3 years start to finish.

    Guys we have to fight the root cause and not the individual symptoms. United we stand. The problem is Backlogs at various stages. We should strive for removing the root cause of backlogs. A united voice which says, "Give us our Green Cards in abt 3 years". If we fight for each individual thing, we will be like many small streams each figthing for it's own little cause. So far we have seen the following SUB issues:

    1) Spouses not being able to work
    2) Children aging out
    3) FBI/Name check clearance.

    Now if we each start fighting for the specific cause, the movement will be scattered. Instead what we are trying to do is focuss on eliminating ALL problems.

    Guys i ask everyone on here to step forward and Signup for the Rally we are trying to hold In DC. We need stronger numbers on that rally if we are to be successful.



    more...


    short hair with red tips. Tips on Caring for and
  • Tips on Caring for and



  • hopefulgc
    12-10 08:15 PM
    even if we could do population control, another thing we would need is a time machine to go back and implement the control with retroactive effect. is there anyone who has been working on a time machine? How is it coming? :D:D:D:D

    Do some population control in India and China, that would automatically fix the issue of retrogression. We are simply too many and we have clogged the system real bad. every 6th person on the face of this earth is Indian.





    short hair with red tips. images Brown Hair Red Tips.
  • images Brown Hair Red Tips.



  • jsb
    08-15 04:26 PM
    What do EB cutoff dates in Sept VB mean? All eligible for filing AOS did in July/Aug. Does it mean that USCIS will be giving visa (approving GC) to those within the new cutoff dates?



    more...


    short hair with red tips. 2011 short hair with red tips.
  • 2011 short hair with red tips.



  • saggi13
    01-22 01:52 PM
    Its been 8 yrs, 2 recessions, 3 layoffs, marriage, baby, home, an expensive car, and lots of ego.

    And, I am still the same!!!!
    8 yrs of work, and i grow to become a PM (do my PMP and have a vision to become a program manager some day), and get an assignment at a very good financial firm and with a very good pay per hour as a contractor. I look at my life and go, now that i have what i want, i can go ahead and get more (i go back and think about how i initially came to the country with just 90$ in my pocket and on a H1). So, i start planning about buying a house.

    Dont buy a house!!!!!
    Parallelly, there is a discussion every where about housing bubble, and how good it is to buy a home now, and "now or never". While others at bay are pleading not to buy a home, because it is about to explode. The ego says, you are invincible. So go ahead. So I do.

    Ego!!!!
    I look at my 9 month old daughter and say, "she needs an own home and lots of place to run around and play", and not an silly apartment. Afterall, it is your daughter, genius! So, i bring all my money together, leaving almost nothing for reserves, thinking of the job i have and how good i am with the job, and finally purchase the home. Real estate agent milks me and I never see it coming though my wife suggests the same. Issues logistically at closing and some stress and all of it comes to a positive end in about 3 hours.

    Stroke!!!
    Finally I take the keys, I come home and put the keys in my daughters hands, and my new manager from work from last week calls. Phone is ringing. (The manager that brought me on board 2 months ago leaves the position, and i kept wondering why). I am smiling as i take the call thinking this guy is going to congratulate me, about the purchase of the home. But, 4 minutes later I am shaking and its sweat and i drop like a fly in the chair.

    Wife looks at me and says whats wrong? I tell her, I dont have a job any more, and it ends in 2 weeks. For 8 yrs, a number of times I did think about buying a home, and I have always kept away from it for the fear of losing the job, but now (well done EGO!), and I have a home. That too, it had to happen the same day that i closed on the home. I tell myself this is a long time coming.

    God!!!
    So, while being on bench and employer paying nada, I try to find jobs with all my previous managers, sr.vps, directors who I used to stick with, and nada...no one has a job for me. Start using credit cards and the little reserve for mortgage payments.

    Luck!!!
    2 months down the lane, the same manager calls and offers the same job, but with 15% rate cut. By this time, I am anout 7k in debt, and then have no choice but to accept the position.

    Intelligent!!!
    So, I start work with the same good financial firm again, thinking I will make the best out of the worst and will in no time succeed again (Ego). I am making about 1400$ less a month, but the spirit is high, as there is some income vs. none.

    Luck!!!
    4 months down the lane, debt goes to 10K as the money is insufficient, and the salary helps paying bills but not past debt. Then, it happens again. All news networks say that there will be mass layoffs in the next 3 years and could be upto many thousands.

    Am I one of them?
    So, i talk to my employer, previous managers, directors, sr.vps and every one else and I start looking around for a job again. One of my previous managers from the last place I worked at, says she has a gig, but as a tester. She knows I am looking for PM, but thats all she has. I worked for her as a project tech lead before.

    From PM to tester!!! From Devil to human!!!
    Have no choice and I am scared already. so, I put my ego aside, call my pride and take the job as a tester. Still making 1200 less from when i brought the home (been 9 months now), daughter is 18 months, still have the home and the car, but not the same person any more. Debt at 11K and waiting for tax returns to erase some of the debt, and request wife to start looking for jobs.

    Dont eat out, dont spend much, cook at home, cant think of fancy trips, but still have food to eat with hard earned money, and praying for all those who are

    not able to make ends meet.

    with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.

    Do you?

    I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!





    2010 Suit and Short Red Hair at short hair with red tips. hair short christina red
  • hair short christina red



  • 2114
    02-21 10:25 AM
    Hi,

    I have no news for over 15 months on my FBI security check due to which my 485 approval is delayed.

    There is no way to find what�s happening � earlier there use to be an email for FBI to find status but they stopped responding since past 15 months during which I have written to them 10 times but no reply.

    I have applied for 4th EAD and AP � each time to apply it costs us $600+time+uncertainty and we have to reapply every 9 months to be safe � this process is not just costing money but also impact work, personal decision and progress.

    I have written to my senator no help and also tried to find from USCIS about name-check no luck.

    My green-card process has taken over 4.5 yrs now and it� still a black-hole.

    The minimal help they can provide us is by having a system to check name-check status and expected date of decision.

    Thank you.



    more...


    short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • snathan
    04-13 11:58 AM
    I urge everyone to read the donor forum...we need more people to work on couple of issues and fixes. Please become a donor and take part in this...if you are serious to fix these issues.





    hair short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips. Hairstyle Trends: Red Hair
  • Hairstyle Trends: Red Hair



  • pappu
    04-10 11:09 PM
    Brain less Ganguteli,

    Looks like you are a pest in this community. All the time I hear from you update your profile. What the heck are you goign to do with that other than just saying something. Chillout dude.

    You are driving people away from this site. Sanju is another guy talks like a moron.

    With your PD and category, how were you able to file your I485 in 2006?

    I do agree that these guys get a bit irritating at times. I have warned Sanju once when he crossed the line.

    But I do request everyone to fill in the correct profile data. This data is very useful to us. Pls check IV wiki for an explanation of this.



    more...


    short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • justAnotherFile
    07-24 05:57 PM
    .. there should definitely be some policy interpretation at the discretion of the USCIS

    1) The law does not explicitly state that the visa number availability is a pre-requisite for filing the application

    2) If you are interpreting it based on the words ....

    "an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed"

    Then according to 245(a)(2)....

    "the alien is eligible to receive an immigrant visa and is admissible to the United States for permanent residence, and "

    ....concurrent filing of I-140/I-485 should also be illegal because at the time of filing I-140 there is no determination of whether the alien is eligible to recieve the EB visa. If so how can USCIS allow filing of I-485 at that time.





    hot Tips on Caring for and short hair with red tips. Red Color Short Bob Hairstyle
  • Red Color Short Bob Hairstyle



  • trueguy
    08-27 12:44 PM
    As per this link and comments by the Director of USCIS-

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21175


    Though we still have challenges to overcome, USCIS is currently showing improvements as a result of process improvements. As of April 25, 2008, USCIS had adjudicated over 65 percent of its FY 2008 target for employment-based visas. With five months to go in FY 2008, this is a strong start. We plan to continue implementing process improvements and new reporting mechanisms for managing these important applications.

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    Oct-07 237915 842231 50548 42500 8048
    Nov-07 51773 845691 48313 42500 5813
    Dec-07 35020 833141 47570 42500 5070
    Jan-08 35771 813238 55674 42500 13174
    Feb-08 38210 787516 63932 42500 21432
    Mar-08 43548 762938 68126 42500 25626
    Apr-08 50951 742597 71292 42500 28792
    May-08 45357 739934 48020 42500 5520

    * Data from USCIS months processing report
    ** Oct 07 Receipt number changed from 137915 to 237915 (just looked incorrect)
    ** FB is flat (730k-220k CP / 12 months)

    We have 113475 EB I-485 processed until May 08 (in 8 months), if we take 80% acceptance rate the number of visa used will be 90780 and if we use 90% acceptance rate USCIS may have used 102127 visas.

    June processing numbers are available

    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    June-08 46024 740969 44989 42500 2489

    It seems that in FY-2008-Total number of Employment Visas approved were-
    Till April 2008=>8048 (Oct'07) + 5813(Nov'07) + 5070(Dec'07) +13174(Jan'08) + 21432(Feb'08) + 25626(Mar'08) + 28792(Apr'08) + 5520(May'08) + 2489(Jun'08) = 115964 (till Jun'08) out of 162704 for 2008.

    Also, till April 2008, they had used=> 107955 which is 66% of 162,794.

    So, the above comment by the Director of USCIS that till April 08, they had used 65% of the Fiscal 2008 quota is correct.

    My guess in July and August is that they have used around 11000.

    So liberally there are still 35000 unused visas for Sept. 08 and conservatively around 22000 for Sept. 08.


    Do you have this statistics for Jul'2007, Aug'2007,Sep'2007. It will be interesting to know how many I-485 they recieved during Jul'2007 fiasco.



    more...


    house short blonde red tips hair short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • sprajulu
    07-01 04:11 PM
    We all should request politely to end this country specific reservations.





    tattoo images Brown Hair Red Tips. short hair with red tips. Short or long?
  • Short or long?



  • masouds
    02-16 10:16 PM
    If the Africans had just continued to abide by slavery, they would never have gotten their freedom, just because, "it's the American policy."

    I hate to break my own promise to shut up on this, and I hate to be your history teacher: African slaves in US didn't become free because they fought with their owners. They became free since President Lincoln decided that slavery had gone on a bit too long.

    When european immigrants walked into this continent and started hacking natives, they had firearm, they had the aggression and they had the numbers on their side. Which one of these do you (or we) have?

    Let's stop debating this, since this issue isn't going to be resolved here; You either get the next president/congress to abolish this part of immigration law, or ask the courts to force the government to do what you like.



    more...


    pictures 2011 short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips. Short Black Hair With Red Tips
  • Short Black Hair With Red Tips



  • hpandey
    10-15 02:25 PM
    I have a doubt about what can be accomplished by the flower campaign. I am totally for it if it would help but just think - it is not in USCIS hands to assign more visas to EB3 or EB2. The number of visas is limited and the number of people waiting for the visas is huge. That is the whole cause of retrogression . If there were as many visas as the people everything would be current.

    This is a simple matter of demand and supply . The thing that can help is visa recapture but that again USCIS can't do and only the Congress . What we need to do is point our efforts in the right direction .





    dresses Red Color Short Bob Hairstyle short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips.
  • short hair with red tips.



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 12:19 PM
    No. I am on very good terms with my original lawyer from my GC sponsoring firm. I'd rather he continue to represent me as I trust him more.

    Going back is not an option right now as they recently laid off a ton of people too. They wont take me back unless they can staff me on a project right away. No one pays bench salaries these days.



    more...


    makeup short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips. short blonde red tips hair
  • short blonde red tips hair



  • ss2005
    07-11 01:48 PM
    If they want to make money, they no need to say that abt 2 year EAD at all.

    And also most of the EAD renewals are free of cost who filed after 30th June 30 2007.





    girlfriend Short or long? short hair with red tips. Rihanna Short, Red Hairstyle
  • Rihanna Short, Red Hairstyle



  • boreal
    12-28 02:35 PM
    I just got my I140 approved. Waiting for 485 visa number to become avaiable. Have an offer of a better paying job in a bigger company. Can I switch Company and still carry the PD from the LC/I140 of the previous employer?
    If I can port the PD date then how much time am I losing in temrs of filing for new LC and I140?

    Thanks for quick response. I need to let the new employer know of my decision.

    Saeed:confused:

    You can only carry the PD, provided that the current I140 is not revoked. (provided it is not cancelled either due to mis-representation). You would have to restart from scratch with the LC though. You would be losing the time that has already been spent on LC/140 obviously.





    hairstyles short hair with red tips. short hair with red tips. Short Choppy Red Hair Style
  • Short Choppy Red Hair Style



  • Saralayar
    09-10 05:45 PM
    Guys,
    The link isnt working for me too.

    I hope things work in favor with this bill today, but if not, we must ask for Citizenship instead of Greencards. Anyone with me.,

    We have all waited for 5-10 year and there are many who got it in one year and then Citizenship in 6-8 years from the day they got their GCs. That was the normal timeframe. But due to their inefficiency, we are waiting this much time. NOT our fault. Now dont you guys think we must ask for Citizenship.. I thought my case was too stressful, came 99, applied 04, waiting for 485 now, but I have seen so many many stories of ohter guys also here who suffered more. I feel we must ask them Citizenship. If we get, great, else atleast we end up with GC.
    Anybody with me,

    Thanks,
    Sri.,
    I opend a thread for this some months ago... and people have no vision for future... so laughing and making sarcastic comments..... because most of them are from the country which do not think about future (even now).:(





    dpp
    03-18 03:38 PM
    it will not move past March 2004....that is when PERM was started, and everyone with pending EB3's doubled-downed with a second EB2 application. Its time to feel the pain of that now!!!

    PERM started on March 2005, not 2004.





    qasleuth
    01-25 10:54 AM
    It is time for new ideas and creative solutions. Here are my ideas:

    1. We cannot make this an Indians only campaign:
    Get get participation from folks of other countries. This is extremely important. I understand people from India are probably the highest number waiting to get a GC but we HAVE TO make this a broader effort.
    How?: Contact 'leaders' from other countries. Not on these forums but through personal contacts. There are too many immature kids on these forums for any meaningful dialog.

    2. MAke IV a membership only website (Forums atleast):

    This gaurantees steady flow of funds. What do members get in return ? Access to forums, updates, action items/progress, bi-weekly Newsletter etc. Membership can be as low as $5 a month.

    3. Funding Drives:

    Fantastic efforts were made from many IVians. Get more creative (Dinner where you pay for your seat - $20 per head?), get people from other nationalities involved (Indian Sub-continent, China, Philiphines, Indonesia etc).

    4. Make this effort more than getting a green card:
    This is perhaps the most important if we can pull it off. Get green card holders and naturalized Citizens involved. This will give 'bite' to our effort (imagine going to your congressman with leading members of the local immigration population). Advantage: Funds, publicity, connections to politicians etc. Members will get the advantage of a platform and derive benefit from numbers.
    How?: IV should become a platform for 'immigration issues' in general. Charity, cultural assimilation, job board, getting involved in local politics etc.

    5. Clean up forums/discussion board:

    Get rid of politics, religion discussions, period. Do not allow divisive nonsense.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment